Vinyl Liner Replacement
Vinyl Liner Replacements for Your Existing Pool!
Has your vinyl liner seen better days or just need a small repair? The Pool Doctor of Rhode Island specializes in inground liner replacements. Would you like new steps or the alteration of your inground swimming pool bottom? The Pool Doctor of Rhode Island can do that too! We also specialize in leak detection, plumbing repair, and other major renovations, As southern Rhode Island’s premier liner replacement company, we guarantee superior work delivered at competitive pricing. All work is performed by our own employees – we use no subcontractors!
Quality Liners from Pacific Pools
Vinyl liner pools are one of the most popular choices for inground pool design. At The Pool Doctor of Rhode Island, we carry vinyl liners manufactured by Pacific Pools because we are confident they will bring long-lasting quality and character to your backyard. Pacific starts with the highest grade of virgin vinyl and custom makes each liner to fit our specifications to give a glove-like fit.
The Pool Doctor of Rhode Island offers a wide selection of elegant design patterns including patterns with the SuperMax and DuoMax features. Choose a custom look for your pool with a selection from the Pacific Vinyl Collection to add unique beauty to your pool. SuperMax and DuoMax were developed to offer added protection for the pool walls and corners which are more vulnerable than the floor providing additional durability without affecting the affordability of your new liner. Pacific liners feature the exclusive Ultra-Seam® process which elevates our liners to an entirely new category – no visible seams.
All In-ground liner replacements performed by The Pool Doctor of Rhode Island include:
- Installation by employees of The Pool Doctor (We Use No Subcontractors!)
- Choice of Pacific SuperMax 27/27, DuoMax 27/20 and Standard 20/20 mil patterns
- Exclusive Ultra-Seam® feature on all patterns makes seams stronger and virtually invisible
- Removal & disposal of old liner
- Complete re-trowel and re-shape of existing sand bottoms
- Clean-up or patch vermiculite/concrete bottoms
- Twenty (20) year transferable pro-rated liner warranty
- New closed cell wall foam padding
- One to three loads of delivered water (Based on pool size) to set the liner
- Computerized water analysis including initial balancing chemicals
- New faceplates, gaskets, screws, eyeballs and more…
- RI sales tax
- One (1) year labor warranty
- Five (5) year full manufacturers warranty covering labor, liner & 2 loads of water for manufacturer seam defects
With standard vinyl pool liners, the seams on the pool floor are visible.
Latham’s exclusive Ultra-Seam® process makes the floor seams stronger and virtually invisible. No more visible lines on the floor detracting from the beauty of the pool!
**Liner availability is subject to change**