Love is in the Air: Turn Your Evening Soak into a Romantic One
Hot Tub, Outdoor Living
Hot tubs have always been a popular way to unwind and relax after a long day. They are a luxurious experience that can be made even more special with a little effort and planning. If you want to turn your evening soak in the hot tub into a romantic one this season, here are some tips to help you create a memorable and intimate moment with your loved one.
1. Set the mood with lighting and music: Create a warm and cozy ambiance by dimming the lights, lighting some candles, or using string lights. You can also play some soft and relaxing music in the background to further enhance the mood.
2. Prepare a special drink: Whether it’s a glass of champagne, a cocktail, or a non-alcoholic beverage, having a special drink to share with your partner is a great way to make the evening more romantic.
3. Have a picnic in the hot tub: Pack a basket with some light snacks and drinks and have a picnic in the hot tub. You can enjoy each other’s company while taking in the beautiful surroundings under the starry night.
4. Get cozy with blankets and towels: Make sure you have plenty of soft and warm towels and blankets nearby to wrap yourselves in after your soak. This will not only keep you warm but also create a cozy and intimate atmosphere while you still enjoy your evening outdoors.
5. Surround the hot tub with flowers and greenery: Adding some fresh flowers and plants around the hot tub can create a peaceful and serene environment that is perfect for a romantic evening.
6. Take turns giving each other massages: After your soak, take turns giving each other a relaxing massage using some scented oils or lotions. This will not only help you both unwind but also increase intimacy and closeness.
Your Coventry Hot Tub Experts
Remember, the key to a romantic evening in the hot tub is to focus on quality time with your partner and to create a relaxing and intimate atmosphere. With these tips, you can turn your evening soak in the hot tub into a special and unforgettable moment. Be sure to stop by our hot tub store in Coventry today to pick up everything you need to keep your hot tub water clean, clear, and ready for the perfect night with your loved one.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Pool Doctor of Rhode Island is the leading full-service pool and spa company in Rhode Island. Their business had its beginnings in 1987 when co-owner Ron Leclerc began selling pool supplies out of the back of his Camaro. In 2001, Ron and his wife Debbie opened their 7,000 square foot facility in Coventry. This extensive and beautiful showroom is the result of years of hard work and represents a long-standing tradition of excellence and commitment to giving Rhode Islanders the best pool and spa service, advice, and products.
From installing vinyl liner inground swimming pools to selling gorgeous Dimension One hot tubs to offering free water-testing and professional service in their store, The Pool Doctor of Rhode Island is your place for everything pool and spa. They are a proud BioGuard Platinum Dealer and also offer a huge selection of other brands of swimming pool and hot tub supplies, including Loop-Loc Pool Safety Covers, above ground pools, and Hayward equipment. But, more than anything, The Pool Doctor of Rhode Island strives to give their customers a wonderful experience from beginning to end.
Visit The Pool Doctor of Rhode Island at 2200 Nooseneck Hill Road in Coventry or at splashtime.com or give them a call at (401) 392-1300. They serve all of Rhode Island, including Coventry, West Greenwich, East Greenwich, North Kingstown, South Kingstown, Exeter, Richmond, and Hopkinton.